Build a Trustworthy Workforce Who can take you to the top
Developing trust within the workforce is always discussed by the top level management in an enterprise.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER- .Net
Roles & Responsibility:
- Experience in working in Visual Studio 2013 using Layer Architecture.
- Knowledge of MVC, WCF, WPF, WWF, Mongo DB, Big data , Hadoop is an added advantage.
- Domain Knowledge on Human Resource Management/ Asset Management System/ Financial Management System/ Customer Relationship Management System/ E-commerce is added advantage.
- Good knowledge on Windows Architecture & Operating system / Win32APIs.
- Very good programming skills (Object Oriented, Data Types, Methods, Algorithms, Generics, Interfaces, Delegates, Inheritance, Repetitions, Classes, Polymorphism, Arrays, etc.
- .NET Framework
- C#.NET, T-SQL, LINQ, Entity Framework
- WCF, WEB API, ASP.NET / WPF / Win Forms
- MVC / MVVM, Angular JS
Designation: Software Engineer- .Net
Domain Knowledge on Human Resource Management/ Asset Management System/ Financial Management System/ Customer Relationship Management System/ E-commerce is added advantage.
Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a start-up environment.
Ability to execute and deliver to tight guidelines and schedules.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction and in a team to research innovative solutions to challenging business/technical problems.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent problem solving skills.
Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
Education & Experiences
B.E/ B.Tech /MCA & above or equivalent.
Minimum 04-07 years and above in software development related experience.
Equivalent combination of education and experience.