Build a Trustworthy Workforce Who can take you to the top
Developing trust within the workforce is always discussed by the top level management in an enterprise.
Project Delivery Manager
Roles & Responsibility:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and client.
- Define the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project, and manage their development and delivery.
- Own the overall accountability, for the end-to-end delivery of projects.
- Represent the software to the customers at business reviews, and other critical meetings, for the overall delivery aspects and quality of delivery.
- Perform project reviews on a consistent basis to ensure project delivery is on time and on budget.
- Provide overall development project leadership and direct project teams in the delivery of high-quality products within committed timeframes
- Co-ordinate through the development managers all delivery activities and acts as the escalation point for all development issues specific to projects.
- Manage and be fully responsible for the resource and personnel management aspects of the Delivery team.
- To conduct project presentations and compile reports regularly on progress to the Director, team and end user.
- To suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions and project manage accordingly.
- Domain Knowledge on Human Resource Management/ Asset Management System/ Financial Management System/ Customer Relationship Management System/ E-commerce is added advantage.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Work with account managers to drive growth, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Lead recruitment activities: Work with the HR department to grow the team in size and capabilities, with the right resources and at the right pace.
- Provide leadership to, develop and maintain an effective team through the selection, training, compensation, motivation, termination and review of all personnel.
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project including the end users.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
- Should be a team player.
Education & Experience
- B.E/ B. Tech /MCA & above or equivalent.
- Minimum 10-12 years and above in software development related experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.