Build a Trustworthy Workforce Who can take you to the top
Developing trust within the workforce is always discussed by the top level management in an enterprise.
OPERATIONS - EXECUTIVE
Roles & Responsibility:
- Operation executives must possess outstanding leadership skills, communicating the company's needs and how employees should work to meet its goals.
- Should be confident, driven, organized, analytical and able to identify obstacles and find ways to overcome them.
- Most operation executives also need to be strong in areas such as marketing, accounting and technology, as they often use computers to track sales and manager finances.
- Working on Excel using V-lookups, and other basic formulas for reporting purpose.
- Updating operational activities on Internal Software(s).
- Coordinating between Various teams and managing sales escalations pertaining to quick merchant Go Live/Activations/new payment options etc.
- Profitability, Operations Management
- Industry: IT-Software/Software Services
- Functional Area: HR / Administration / IR
- Role: Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
- UG Qualification: Any UG Qualification
- PG Qualification: Any PG Qualification
- PPG Qualification: PPG Qualification Not Required