Build a Trustworthy Workforce Who can take you to the top
Developing trust within the workforce is always discussed by the top level management in an enterprise.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Must be able to communicate articulately, clearly and concisely (verbal and written) and know what, when and how to communicate depending on audience and subject matter (sensitivity and timing).
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of professionalism when speaking with our clients on behalf of the Director/CEO and provide him with any backup on the inquiry whenever possible prior to delivering the message to him.
- You will redirect inquiries on behalf of Director/CEO to other departments whenever possible and ensure they are followed through to completion.
- Maintain calendars arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling of the Director/CEO.
- Provide telephone coverage answer Director/CEO phones, take accurate messages, know Director/CEOs whereabouts at all times, handle urgent calls with appropriate judgment.
- Arrange (including selection of date, time, and location) internal and external meetings (internal meetings typically require extensive coordination).
- Compose and type agendas and correspondence for special events, board meetings, committee meetings and development activities.
- Responsible for handling all travel arrangements of Director/CEO (domestic and International) including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, rental cars, off-site meeting venues.
- Arrange special meeting facilities (e.g. food, PC projector, etc.); send meeting confirmation emails; prepare and distribute meeting materials.
- Prepare various materials when requested, using PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- The candidate must have superb organizational ability.
- The candidate must have stamina and dedication because at this senior level he/she might be on call day and night, and should be able to travel to different locations at any point of time.
- The candidate must have the ability to operate independently and collaboratively and have a strong, dynamic working style and collaborator and a team player.
- The candidate must have the ability to think strategically, see the big picture, recognizing impact of decisions on the operation and company and pay attention to details.
- PowerPoint, Word, Travel Arrangements, Secretarial Activities
- Industry: IT-Software/Software Services
- Functional Area: Secretary / Front Office / Data Entry
- Role: Secretary/PA
- UG Qualification: Any UG Qualification
- PG Qualification: Any PG Qualification
- PPG Qualification: PPG Qualification Not Required