Build a Trustworthy Workforce Who can take you to the top
Developing trust within the workforce is always discussed by the top level management in an enterprise.
SOFTWARE TEAM LEADER
Roles & Responsibility:
- Line management and personal development of a team of highly skilled developers.
- Managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects from design through to release.
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
- Working closely with Development Project Managers and Business Analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Define delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities, and milestones ensuring these are documented and used as the basis for the project event log, issues and risk log and any subsequent reporting.
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle.
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems.
- Contributing to post implementation reviews helping to demonstrate success or otherwise of projects.
- Supporting project resource scheduling and department capacity planning.
- Work on a wide range of projects involving the implementation of new and existing systems, solutions and processes.
- Take responsibility for making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others.
- Experience in formal personal development planning and individual, team and process performance management.
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in a structured environment.
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies.
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design.
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches.
- Experience in the development of software using c#, .Net and SQL Server technologies.
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies.
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Functional Area : IT Software – Product Development
- Role Category : Team Leader
- Role : Team Leader
- Very good programming skills (Object Oriented, Data Types, Methods, Algorithms, Generics, Interfaces, Delegates, Inheritance, Repetitions, Classes, Polymorphism, Arrays, etc.
- .NET Framework
- C#.NET, T-SQL, LINQ, Entity Framework
- WCF, WEB API, ASP.NET / WPF / Win Forms
- MVC / MVVM, Angular JS
- Self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction and in a team to research innovative solutions to challenging business/technical problems.
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work effectively with customers, and technical staff in analyzing situations and resolving issues. Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Domain Knowledge on Human Resource Management/ Asset Management System/ Financial Management System/ Customer Relationship Management System/ E-commerce is added advantage.
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes.
- Presenting data in charts, graphs, tables, designing and developing relational databases for collecting data and in some organizations it also includes building or designing data input or data collection screens.
- Write Data Definition Language or Data Manipulation Language SQL commands, be responsible for improving data quality and for designing or presenting conclusions gained from analyzing data using statistical tools.
- Should have knowledge in technology, information management, relational database design and development, business intelligence, data mining or statistics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
- Should be a team player.
Education & Experiences:
- B.E/ B.Tech /MCA & above or equivalent.
- Minimum 7-10 years and above in software development related experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.