Build a Trustworthy Workforce Who can take you to the top
Developing trust within the workforce is always discussed by the top level management in an enterprise.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Design solutions that incorporate current best practices in usability, interaction design, and responsive and adaptive strategies.
- Comprehensive understanding of how users behave on varied web UI, how different elements in a UI can change user experience.
- Ability to create visually stunning and engaging experiences utilizing a solid understanding of UI best practices.
- Creation of designs with creative application of information architecture, color palettes, typography, iconography and final production assets, while monitoring design consistency across all projects.
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Excellent visual communication skills (Understanding of visual design capabilities, including information hierarchy, typography and color).
- Understanding of web design principles such as user experience, responsive design, mobile UI design, usability and accessibility.
- Working with client and project teams, development and marketing, teams to build features and functionality for global marketing web sites
- Ensure all versions of project UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately.
- Experience in developing UI for mobile websites and mobile applications.
- Create Mobile UI wireframes, prototypes, conceptual design and UI specification document.
- Interface with various project teams throughout the project life cycle starting from the requirement gathering phase, understand the business workflow and create UI designs including producing static web/mobile UI artifacts.
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Functional Area : IT Software – Product Development
- Role Category : UI Designer
- Role : UI Designer
- Should have excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast paced technology environment.
- Ability to execute and deliver to tight guidelines and schedules.
- Experience in interaction with Product Owners, Business Analysts to understand the system workflow and create UX/UI models based out of it.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
- Should be a team player.
Education & Experiences:
- B.E/ B.Tech /MCA & above or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years and above in website designing or related experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.