Build a Trustworthy Workforce Who can take you to the top
Developing trust within the workforce is always discussed by the top level management in an enterprise.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Produce high level technical designs for functionality contained within a functional specification that which are technically achievable and appropriate in terms of performance, scalability and cost.
- Work to ensure the proposed design meets the requirements.
- Assess how a solution can be delivered using standard and non-standard products.
- Ensure that high level designs also consider non-functional requirements such as security, performance and accessibility.
- Intensive hands-on application development and architecture experience and Mobile OS Architect (Windows /iOS/Android).
- Should be able to design architecture from scratch and manage/upgrade any current structure.
- Should have knowledge in CMMI/AGILE/WATERFALL project implementation.
- Identify and resolve all key technical design decisions and problems.
- Work closely with development leads through the delivery stage of a project ensuring that the both the technical and functional specification is followed while monitoring any potential performance or scalability issues.
- Retain full ownership for all project development throughout the project lifecycle ensuring that everything is reviewed prior to delivery.
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Functional Area : IT Software – Product Development
- Role Category : Solution Architect
- Role : Solution Architect
- Architecture design, Manage, Upgrade.
- Designation: Technical Architect
- Domain Knowledge on Human Resource Management/ Asset Management System/ Financial Management System/ Customer Relationship Management System/ E-commerce is added advantage.
- Good knowledge on Windows Architecture & Operating system / Win32APIs.
- Significant experience of hands-on software development -Architected and delivered in Dot Net Technology.
- Influencing Skills to interact/speak with stake holders to influence them on the product solutions.
- Communication Skills - ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to management staff, business sponsors, and technical resources.
- Ownership for proposing and implementing solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
- Should be a team player.
Education & Experiences:
- B.E/ B.Tech /MCA & above or equivalent.
- Minimum 7-10 years and above in software development related experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.